Electric Circuits 101
Faced with an insurmountable amount of free time during the Corona Virus outbreak, I found myself rereading old undergraduate textbooks, and in turn, toying with the idea of challenging myself with the task of teaching the content. What resulted from that can be found below:
The series of YouTube videos can be found here.
- Lesson 1 - Voltage, Current, Resistance, Ohms Law, Power, Passive Sign Convention
- Lesson 2.1 - Kirchoffs Voltage Law KVL, Kirchoffs Current Law KCL, Dependent Source
- Lesson 2.2 - Simplifying Resistances in Series and Parallel
- Lesson 3.1 - Current Divider Circuits and Voltage Divider Circuits
- Lesson 3.2 - Delta to Wye or Pi to Tee Transformations and Derivations
- Lesson 4.1 - The Node Voltage Method and Examples
- Lesson 4.2 - The Node Voltage Method Dependent Source Example
In my first year Mathematics class our lecturer would always refer to the "various tricks" we would employ. Here are some of the ones I struggled to grabble to most, or the ones I found most interesting.